So much negativity is going on in the world and it really just doesn't seem like it will ever stop. I have a challenge for you if you wish to accept.
1. Go say hello to someone you wouldn't normally talk to.
2. Say thank you to a police officer, EMT, paramedic, nurse, doctor, firefighter, soldier, veteran or other public servant that puts your safety and life before yours.
3. Buy a coffee or a snack for a co-worker.
4. Send a thank you note to someone who made you a better person.
5. Think of someone before yourself.
6. Call a family member and tell them you love them.
7. Take an old blanket to an animal shelter.
8. Buy an extra toy at the store for a child that won't normally have Christmas.
9. Put your phone down during dinner.
10. Say I love you to someone who needs it.