Dreams are funny things, One day you want to be president and the next day, you just want to blend in. Every day, I feel myself slip further away from that young day dreamer from Greentown, IN. She was so naive and also so weird. I'm not discounting the weird part. I own that. I just love thinking about what life would have been like if I would have listened to her.
13 Year Old Me
1. Famous singer
2. Paleobotonist, yes that did escalate quickly
1. Brian Littrell
2. JC Chasez
3. Nick Lachey
That's it. I had schemes in place.
4. New York
5. Las Angeles
It is so funny. My ideas were as outlandish as my pants. See photo above.
30 Year Old Me
1. Anything that pays
2. Anything in my current field
3. Anything in my city
4. Regional Development
1. A person if I leave my apartment
2. Is it legal to marry Netflix?
3. I know it isn't legal to marry the cat
4. I need to join a dating site
5. Can someone set me up?
1. Fort Wayne is pretty nice
2. I've always loved Boston
3. Seattle is a dream
4. Vermont wouldn't be bad
5. Just repeat that list
Now that is a realist, millennial, antisocial, hipster, old maid. My 13 year old self would be so proud. At least my sense of humor evolved and those pants went in the trash.